| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Sagres, Algarve in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Sagres, Algarve are glorious with on balance a hefty 10:56 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sagres, Algarve July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sagres, Algarve:
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 398.8 kms (247.8 miles) NNE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 359 kms (223.1 miles) N
- Caceres, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) NE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 287.1 kms (178.4 miles) NNE
- Badajoz, Spain - 280.1 kms (174 miles) NE
- Evora, Portugal - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) NNE
- Beja, Portugal - 148 kms (92 miles) NE
- Cordoba, Spain - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) ENE
- Seville, Spain - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) E
- Faro, Portugal - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) E
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) E
- Malaga, Spain - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) E
- Cadiz, Spain - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) ESE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) ESE
- Tangier, Morocco - 307.2 kms (190.9 miles) ESE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) SE
- Rabat, Morocco - 383.7 kms (238.4 miles) SSE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 399.1 kms (248 miles) SSE